I hate stupid drivers, I can't seem to escape them


Utterly ridiculous! Today was the third time I have encountered a vehicle where a stupid driver was driving dangerously this past week alone. I do get angry when I see bad driving. Those drivers cutting up and speeding should know that causing road rage is not fame. Like it or not, the whole world knows you as idiots have seen. Unless you live in hell, you should know the main causes of accidents is because of drink driving, careless driving and speeding. I have been a fan of motorsports since childhood but seeing “buffoons” turning public roads to formula one circuits is not funny at all. These kind of idiots are eroding efforts to making road travel safer for all of us.  Reckless driving seems to be a major problem that many drivers have been perpetrating with impunity. Killing innocent people as a result, is not an achievement but is rather a criminal offense and such crooks should spend behind the bars for the rest of their lives. I hardly see any attempts to prevent dangerous driving in most places I have traveled to and the place I was today is no exception. Witnessing careless driving is bad enough.

However, seeing irresponsible drivers speeding like Lewis Hamilton often annoys me and when they bully other motorists on the road, it pains me. I have seen it three times this past week. The society is in dire need of harsher measures to discipline these careless drivers and ensure that lesson is served to the current and future drivers. Without tough punishment, these bad drivers will keep speeding, ignoring traffic lights and overtaking when they shouldn't because they feel they can get away with it. I just wish a day when before one is issued with a driving permit, he goes through tougher driving tests as that would be a good start to combating road carnage. Contador Harrison feels that when it comes to road safety, there should be no compromise and the society should ensure that safe driving is practiced at all times, by all road users. I have been driving since the age of 13 and have never caused an accident. This is because my father told me that knowing how to drive is not good enough to earn me a spot on the road. He and my tutor who was a Jewish mechanic, made it clear to me that I must also know how to drive responsibly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To secure Africa’s future, there’s need to reduce deforestation’s emissions

Social media helping East Africans stay appraised

ICT is a catalyst for innovation in Africa